TUCKER CARLSON: To Time magazine, to them it is a simple crime tale. In fact it’s O.J. Simpson 20 years later. With Donald Trump in the white bronco. Here’s their latest cover. Red-handed. That’s all you need to know. Later in the show, we will talk to Kato Kaelin about his thoughts on Russia. Just kidding. Here’s the part that is not funny — Russia isn’t just a talking point in D.C. It’s an actual country. A world power with a nuclear arsenal. For 100 years, we had a nuanced relationship with the Russian government despite appearances sometimes. We’ve done that because we have to do it. Because it was in our best interest. Not anymore. Thanks to hysteria over Trump’s election, Russia is now the single most evil country in the history of the world. According to Democrats, even speaking to Russians is a crime, a betrayal of America.
- Trump vs. Cruz: Who Do You Back For 2016? Vote Here
- Princess Kate Middleton Leaves Royal Family, Starts Skincare Line
- Ever Looked Yourself Up? New Site Leaves No Stone Unturned
- Viagra's Newest Replacement Is Cheaper, Safer and Faster Buy Now!
- How Melissa McCarthy Shed a Shocking 50 Pounds in 30 Days
- Dirty Secrets: How Normal Guys Lose Weight
- Americans Urged to Search Their Names Before Site Gets Taken Down
- Barbara Walters Refuses to Return to the View, Due to This Secret
Most Common Tags
2016 Elections Abortion Afghanistan Business Climate Crime Economy Education Entertainment Europe Feature Global Warming Guns Hollywood Immigration Iran Iraq ISIS Israel Judiciary Law Enforcement Leftist Indoctrination Leftist Indoctrination Of Children Media Medical Mexico Middle East Military Muslims North Korea Obamacare Politics Race War Religion Russia Science Sports stories Syria Technology Terror US News Video War World News