Translator: That joined us in calling for the convening of this urgent meeting. I have a question at the very outset to the secretary general who stated that Syrian Arab republic perpetrated an act of aggression without defining the terms of that act without the charter of the United Nations. The United States at 3:42 at dawn today, April 7, 2017, waged a barbaric flagrant act of aggression against a base of the Syrian Arab air force in the central area of the country using a number of missiles which led to a number of mortars, many injured including women and children and wide ranging material damage. This treacherous act of aggression is a great violation of the charter of the United Nations as well as all international norms and laws. The United States attempted to justify it with empty pretexts, fabricated arguments claiming that the Syrian Arab army had used chemical weapons without genuine knowledge of what happened without identifying who was responsible. The very same pretext shouted out by terrorist organizations as well as their handlers in Washington, London and Paris as well as the media.
- Trump vs. Cruz: Who Do You Back For 2016? Vote Here
- Princess Kate Middleton Leaves Royal Family, Starts Skincare Line
- Ever Looked Yourself Up? New Site Leaves No Stone Unturned
- Viagra's Newest Replacement Is Cheaper, Safer and Faster Buy Now!
- How Melissa McCarthy Shed a Shocking 50 Pounds in 30 Days
- Dirty Secrets: How Normal Guys Lose Weight
- Americans Urged to Search Their Names Before Site Gets Taken Down
- Barbara Walters Refuses to Return to the View, Due to This Secret
Most Common Tags
2016 Elections Abortion Afghanistan Business Climate Crime Economy Education Entertainment Europe Feature Global Warming Guns Hollywood Immigration Iran Iraq ISIS Israel Judiciary Law Enforcement Leftist Indoctrination Leftist Indoctrination Of Children Media Medical Mexico Middle East Military Muslims North Korea Obamacare Politics Race War Religion Russia Science Sports stories Syria Technology Terror US News Video War World News