GUY BENSON: Any politician wants to get positive coverage or coverage that they view as fair. Their opponents would have a different definition of what constitutes fairness. To your other questions, will this ever die down, as long as the media continues to be pretty aggressively hostile to the administration, not just adversarial, but hostile, and as long as they keep getting some things wrong, sometimes in a big way, it behooves the President to continue pounding away because it motivates his base, it calls into question some of the negativity surrounding his administration and his agenda. And also, I think that if you look at the polling, which the White House I’m sure is doing every single day, it is not like President Trump is well trusted by the American people, he is not, but the new NPR/PBS poll that came out just a few days ago showed that while the President is in a weak position on credibility, the media is seven points worse. And if that is a dynamic, you better believe that the White House is going to try to flog that.
- Trump vs. Cruz: Who Do You Back For 2016? Vote Here
- Princess Kate Middleton Leaves Royal Family, Starts Skincare Line
- Ever Looked Yourself Up? New Site Leaves No Stone Unturned
- Viagra's Newest Replacement Is Cheaper, Safer and Faster Buy Now!
- How Melissa McCarthy Shed a Shocking 50 Pounds in 30 Days
- Dirty Secrets: How Normal Guys Lose Weight
- Americans Urged to Search Their Names Before Site Gets Taken Down
- Barbara Walters Refuses to Return to the View, Due to This Secret
Most Common Tags
2016 Elections Abortion Afghanistan Business Climate Crime Economy Education Entertainment Europe Feature Global Warming Guns Hollywood Immigration Iran Iraq ISIS Israel Judiciary Law Enforcement Leftist Indoctrination Leftist Indoctrination Of Children Media Medical Mexico Middle East Military Muslims North Korea Obamacare Politics Race War Religion Russia Science Sports stories Syria Technology Terror US News Video War World News